Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 .. hmmm...

Day 1.. that was an ok day.. nothing special. ate well.. no bad foods.. thinking of making a plan etc.. but no exercise. i have issues with exercising around people... and with kids and husband hovering around me all the time.. not much time for ME. did buy another walking video... and makeup.. and nail polish.. lol. hey.. i never buy myself anything... so it was a big deal :P

Day 2.. not sure what to say about today. i meant to get home after work (@ 11) and exercise.. but because my husband wasnt working today.. that didnt happen. we ended up cleaning like crazy.. then watching a movie.. then napping.. and now he is playing a video game while i finish up my day with getting the kids showered and ready for bed.

my food wasnt bad today. for breakfast.. i had a small bowl of cereal (which was a miracle because i NEVER eat breakfast). for lunch i had a bowl of salad with some tuna in it. yummy! i love tuna. i snacked on some turkey around 2ish cuz i was starvinggg.. and for dinner i had a bowl of cereal. i dont have a a big variety of foods to choose from just yet. im disorganized with planning... and on a budget of NOTHING.. i have to do what i can. i love the fact that my husband bought salad... and later ate a shit load of m&ms. lovely. but on a side note.. i didnt ask for any.. and the selfish ass didnt offer any. lol. i guess thats a plus.

not too stressful of a day. was wigged out earlier because im so sick of my house being a disaster (husband and three kids = little help)... but once i got thru that rage.. i was good. im pmsing so thats more likely the source.

did i mention that i need and want to quit smoking too? yeah.. crazy to try and quit while dieting.. but once i get moving (exercising).. it might get easier. who knows.. one day at a time. im working on my first goal... 170.. and my size 12 jeans that i no longer fit into (as of two months ago.. uggg!) i refuse to buy new ones.. so im wearing my MOMS old jeans (16s) that fall off me.. cuz she is losing weight on one of those crazy protein diets. she has lost 90lbs so far.. YaY her. she now weighs less than me and that sucks goats ass..

more on that later.

for now.. im going to go sit on my rump and think about tomorrows plan. by wednesday i will be good.. cuz the kids go back to school and i will have a few hours to myself in the afternoon.

so thats it for day one. oh.. and i jumped on the scale yesterday morning. my official starting weight is 185.5 ... yuck.

No comments: