Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 .. Friday The 13th! .. WHOOT!

i meant to post yesterday but it was a crazy afternoon. i worked until 1pm. had to run a million errands after i closed the coffee shop.. then booked it home to work out before i had to pick up kids from school. i decided to do the walking away the pounds video.. my newest one. i was shooting for 5 miles.. but only did 4 of them before running out of time. i thought the workout would be a little less strain on my already soar legs. BOY was i wrong! Leslie kicked my ass! hopefully she burned some calories  and fat off of my ass while she was kicking it!

i loved the workout and was breathing harder than when im on my treadmill. it was awesome. the resistance bands were just enough to about kill me.. but still doable. im going to start doing more videos just to mix things up a bit. probably on my busier days.. tuesdays and thursdays for sure.. and maybe throw a short one in on my less busy days that i walk on the treadmill. you should see my video collection. its pathetic really. i have probably 30 or 40 videos .. at least. from turbo jam to tae bo... ALL of the WATP.. and then a bunch of sculpting videos... plus some hip hop somethings. oh yeah.. and i cant forget the yoga and palates for dummies. lol. those sucked and i am NOT good at that at all.. even the dummy version.

im going to try not to talk too much about the body buggg (after this post). some.. but not so much that all i see is body buggg posts. lol.. im in love with it... borderline obsessed. i like tracking what i eat and comparing it to REAL calories burned throughout the whole day. i can see my deficit daily.. and know that if i haven't gotten enough exercise in to meet my goal.. i can do something more at night.. like jog on my trampoline. its awesome. i cant get over it. the ONLY problem i have encountered is that i cant wear it at night. you can wear it while you sleep and it will tell you how restless you are. i am apparently NOT restless, however... it rubs a spot on my arm and turns it into almost a rug burn of sorts. i took it off last night when i went to bed.. and put it back on first thing this morning. that works for me.

so today's plan after i close at 11am.. is to go home and get my workout in early.. get the house cleaned.. maybe do a quickie video (depending how many miles i can survive on the treadmill).. get the kids from school.. finish cleaning the house - especially getting some fricken laundry done.. make dinner.. and then come back up here and work tonight. bleh @ that. its my night to work the bar. i hope we aren't dead. i need to be super busy so i don't get bored or tired. ugg. its going to be really busy tomorrow though, so i don't know what to expect tonight. the denver broncos play tomorrow night.. and where we live.. its a HUGE rivalry between the chiefs and broncos. since the broncos made it to the playoffs and my brother and i are lifetime broncos fans.. a lot of people will be up here at the bar watching the game tomorrow night. YAY! i need the business. this week has been dead at the coffee shop.. hopefully the bar can make up for it.

on a side note.. i have had a couple people inquire about buying the bar this week. not sure if i mentioned it.. but im trying to sell it. i need to get out of it.. so we can get out of debt.. sell the house and move back to the city. ANY city. im so fkn tired of small town living. im a city girl. even though this is my hometown.. i hate it here. i want to go back to a place where no one knows me (but my friends).. and no one cares when i took a shit last. seriously. im done with small town living.

on that note.. i better get some shiz done around here...

toodles for now...

No comments: