Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17.. i really dislike Tuesdays...

yesterday i got a good walk in again... 5 miles. the only sucky thing about it is that my wireless headphones bugged out and are not working right now. grrr. i watch movies while i walk.. so that is my SAVIOR. without those.. i wouldn't be able to do it. i tried to unplug the device and listen to the movie turned all the way up.. but my ghetto treadmill squeals so badly that i cant even hear what people are saying. it was frustrating to say the least. i have a friend going to town today (town is where we buy everything - it has actual store - and is 30 miles away).. so she is gong to look for an extension cord so i can plug headphones directly into the TV. i think my sweat is what killed my other ones.they are big and when i am finished.. my when i a finished.. my whole face is soaked - including the big 'ol headphones. i think i fried them out with sweat... lol.

eating went good yesterday. i went over by 30 calories. i think it was the second string cheese i ate. i love cheese. my favorite thing to eat in the world is cheapo quesadilla. ooie gooie melted cheese between two tortillas.. cut into triangles. mmmm. so this past weekend.. i found some multi grain low carb tortillas.. and i take my string cheese apart.. lay it on ONE tortilla folded in half.. then melt it in the microwave. mmmm... not like my old one but still only 150 calories.. low in fat and low in carbs. helps me with my cravings.. so i don't feel like im restricting myself so much.

today i work through lunch.. its soup day here at my coffee shop. im serving sausage gumbo (smells so freakin good too). i get finished at 1pm.. home by 1:20 hopefully.. then i hope to get some sort of workout in. im going to do a video. depending on how much time i dink around.. i want to do a turbo jam or if i run short on time.. a 20 minute cardio blast. one of my kids gets out from school early today. so i have to hit the schools starting at 2:50pm. crap.. i also have to go by the bank today too. see? this is why tuesdays suck. i have so much to do at home.. my house is a wreck. i have my favorite shows on tonight.. so i want to get it all done before 7 .. including kids homework, dinner, kids bathed, kitchen cleaned after dinner, and whatever else calls my name.

now.. i need to go eat before i dive in this crockpot of gumbo. i have a banana and my healthy quesadilla and cheese thingie calling my name..

No comments: