Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9 .. Weigh-In Day

one pound. 184.5. seriously?

a full week of eating well... NO SODA.. getting exercise in as much as i can (ok.. could have done more).. and i only drop ONE stinkin pound. grrr

my friend K said that as soon as TOM is gone, i may see a big drop. i have maybe one more day left. i hope so.

that's why i cant wait to get my bodybugg. i need to know where i'm going wrong when it comes to my food. i may not be eating enough. so frustrating! at least it will tell me what i am REALLY getting burned (not the goofy treadmill number).. then compare it to my daily calories.. and tell me what i need to increase or decrease. at least that's what i hope it will do.

my weekend sucked, on the personal side. i'm not going to get into that now.. mostly because it will get me irritated again and i don't want that. the day isn't going so bad.. so i will try and keep it that way. i wonder what kind of impact stress has on weight loss...

no looking back... on to the new week....

No comments: