Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 ... cha cha cha changeee

yesterday i ended up walking 2.6 miles on the treadmill. k brought my headphone extension and it worked perfectly. the only reason i only did 2.6 miles is because i ran out of time. i probably wouldn't have even done that much if my husband hadn't come home for lunch and did the dishes, picked up the house and started some laundry. yay! some days he amazes me.. most days he frustrates me. lol..

im trying to re-evaluate my calories. im eating well.. but still going over in calories. i don't have much room to cut anything out.. but have to rearrange them so i don't have so many carbs (damn banana).. and my fat count is lower. i wonder if that's why my scale weight is being a bitch. i was up again today to 180. that %$#@& number just keeps haunting me. i bounced around it all last week. i know that 5.5 pounds in two weeks is good.. but im used to seeing a huge drop the first couple weeks.. like 7ish and then a 3 or 4 the third. from there i stay at about 2 per week. anyway.. im going to play with some food ideas.. change some things around.. etc. i don't want to take my carbs out from the morning because i REALLY need then for when i workout. i hate feeling dizzy or hungry when im doing a video or walking. its annoying and usually is a good excuse to stop. i will figure this out..

today is a short day at the coffee shop. i close up at 11am.. then i am off to the grocery store then home. i am craving something different today.. maybe turbo jam or something. might walk 2 miles on the treadmill.. then do a video. i need a change up..

that's all i have for now... happy HUMP day!

** UPDATE! i ran a freakin mile! yeah.. ME.. *I* ran!! ok.. well i JOGGED and it was a 12 minute mile.. but still! OMG you have no idea how unbelievable that is! im going to start from there and build up. it may take me a while.. but i DID NOT DIE.. so i know i can do more!! YAY! that was the best feeling i have had in FOREVERRRR! i loveeeee NSVs! :D

2 comments:

Sheri Apprille said...

I've only had a chance to skim through your blogs - I just stumbled upon it! I LOVE it! Your style is fresh and fun and I have enjoyed what I've read so far. I look forward to having some time to read through all of them! Good for you! Congratulations on your success so far. I love Leslie's DVDs! They are so fun! Keep moving forward, no matter what!!
Sheri
(The Weight Is Over blogger)

Madd Mom said...

thanks sheri! i recently started reading your blog as well.. and i can relate to so much of what you talk about. keep it up ~ i look forward to reading more in the future. here's to a successful 2012 for us both! :) ~Marci