Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 .. Happy Birthday To Meeeee...

Yep.. today i turned 39 years old. i feel every bit of it too. cant say today was a bad day ... it was actually one of the best birthdays i have had in a long time... good friends with lots of laughs. food intake is another story.

had two great friends come into my coffee shop.. as they do every day. yesterday, one of them (K) told the other (K2) that i needed a cake... so K2 made me one.. from SCRATCH. it was an AWESOME cake .. no doubt about it.. but AHH i have done sooo well until that damn cake! lol.. so yeah.. i ate some.. of course. but HEY i didn't eat any breakfast or lunch (not so good)... but that's not a good reason to eat cake. my reason is cuz she made a damn good cake.. second.. it was my birthday. ok.. excuses excuses. then to top it all off.. hubby made me a fat rib-eye steak for dinner. more meat than i needed for sure. i know that with my body shape.. red meat is definitely not something i should include in my foods. bleh. i'm not gonna get all weird about it.. but it sure feels icky right now. not a lot of food for the day.. possibly even under calories.. but damnnnn... the fat content alone is gross im sure..

tomorrow the kids go back to school. working out will be on the plan for sure. i haven't had the chance to do that yet. i feel like a total clusterfeck when the kids are at home.. cant seem to get anything accomplished.. especially when it comes to taking care of myself.

i still have 200thousand things to get done around the house (LOTS of tax and end of year business crap).. but its time for me to do ME first.. and everything else second. even if its for 20 minutes.. or 30... preferably 60 lol.. but we'll see.

it was my birthday.. so i can void today out. thats my story and im sticking to it. its the only "pass" i will give myself.. until i make my goal. im not going to stress over a few steps back on ONE day. i will just take a few extra steps tomorrow... :)

No comments: