Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 .. the walk of fame..

so i made a date with the treadmill today. success! holy shit... i now hurt. bad. my legs are aching and i think i have a couple of blisters on my feet. seriously. and my legs.. they feel like i just had 2 hours of kinky crazy sex in 20 positions. yeah.. well i think anyway. i don't remember what that's like either.. so lets imagine. my hips hurt. i found muscles that have been hibernating for some time now. it feels good. i watched a movie while i walked. it made the time fly by. the first 40 minutes i walked at 3.8... then i walked 30 minutes at 3.4 with full incline. FULL incline.. i think that's what killed me. then the last 20 minutes or so i walked at 3.4 with no incline.. slowly bringing my speed down every 5 minutes. it felt great. when i got off the treadmill.. i almost fell on my ass because my legs were jello.. lol.

food was good today. i'm hungry right now.. so that's good. physical hunger is awesome for me.. i love feeling it because i know that my body has used the energy i have given it.. and it needs more. as soon as i'm finished here.. i'm going to make some dinner. not sure what i am having.. but it will be protein packed with some sort of veggie and a small carb. small. i have also gotten my water in.. and today is the first day that i  have had NO SODA. none. i think i am going to try and give up my diet dr. pepper. i was addicted to the max. my husband has also not had any pop (at home). i know he is drinking it at work.. but i am trying to ween him off of it at home because the caffeine messes with his sleep. cutting the sugar wont hurt him either.

ok.. so i would say today was a success. tomorrow i work until 1pm. my son has an appointment tomorrow so he is walking to my shop at lunch.. i will take him home at 1pm... he leaves with my brother for the appt (my nephews are going too ~ they all have ortho appts.)... so i have from about 2pm till 3pm to get a workout of some sort done. im thinking one of Leslie's walking away the pounds videos. i LOVE them. if you ever want a video to do at home that is DOABLE.. and i know this because i have lost a LOT of weight doing the WATP videos.. these are where you can start. i don't have my living room space.. and these videos are PERFECT for time crunch and lack of space. soooo.. that's the plan tomorrow....

No comments: