Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16.. Weigh-In Day..

179.5 .. not too shabby. i did have my big beginning drop this week.. the week after TOM left. guess starting to exercise and eat right on the same week as TOM is here.. not good when you are looking for results right away.

ate perfectly this weekend. i didn't get any real workouts in.. but my body really needed the rest. i worked the shit out of it last week. my legs are still a little sore.. but not in pain anymore. i close the coffee shop at 11 this morning so i plan to get a good workout in from noon till 2pm. i have a little running around to do right after work and some laundry to get organized and started when i get home.. so i gotta move my booty.

the weekend was uneventful. i did manage to get some grocery shopping done. yay me! i have a shelf in the fridge that is MINE. i already threatened the family. if they touch it i will kill them. :) lovingly of course. i have passed up a LOT of temptation.. and im super proud of myself for that. the husband even passed up a lot this weekend too. im super proud of that as well. since i have been tracking calories.. we have been talking a LOT about calories in vs. calories out. hes slowly catching on.. now im waiting for him to start being serious. if i continue to lose.. he will jump on board for sure. like me, he is a competitive person.. so he wont like to see me keep dropping and working out.. while he gorges and sits on the couch. he will soon be doing something too.

went to my moms to get some of her fat clothes. ugg. her fat clothes are now my skinny clothes. she has lost 100lbs on that fancy protein diet. im so proud of her too. she has been doing it 7 or 8 months now and has not cheated one time. not once. it shows! she is smaller than me for the first time in 15 years i think. talk about motivating! i gotta catch up for sure. i SHOULD have started in october.. but my mind wasn't into it yet. i truly believe that you have to be FULLY committed when you start this journey. i know i have to be. im an all or nothing kind of person. but that's me. because of this.. im also impatient.. and that's a killer some times.

anyway... here's to a new week!

No comments: