Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5.. you spin me right round baby..

WOW.. this day flew the freck by! where did it go??! my head is still spinning.

i didnt get out of work until almost 2pm. by the time i got home.. and breathing again.. i had a dozen phone calls to make for the business. trying to renew my loan for it.. moving banks and having to balance all of this planning and doing with my moms schedule too because she is on the loan with me. ahhh! its fricken crazy. oh yeah and somewhere in there i crammed a salad down my throat.. mostly to shut my stomach up so i could get some shit done. pfft... really, i made it and ate it fast because i knew that if i didn't.. i would dive into something processed and fast and probably 10x what i needed in calories for the whole damn day. WHY?..  because its EASIER and i was freaking HUNGRYYY. sooo i was then back on the phone between bites (not a pretty sight)... & no sooner than i got off the phone.. it was time to go get my kids from school. CRAP!

my thinking = when i get home.. i can work out ~ even if its for 30 minutes. 


ask me if i have done that.

nope. dealing with kids.. homework.. hearing about their day.. cooking dinner... etc. as soon as i get done with this quick update (cuz I'm TRYING to post every day).. i'm off to do the dishes and start some laundry. i will do sit-ups with the family tonight.. maybe some push-ups too. we did them last night. it was a lot of fun. i'm making everyone do them with me every night and we will track our progress... hmm... i might even track it here.

i can only do 14 full sit-ups. that was last night and i was BEAT from my treadmill workout. i'm shooting for 20 tonight and will go from there. i'm hoping that by the end of January.. i will be able to do 50 full sit-ups at once.

doable :) no excuses..

No comments: