Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10 ..a better day..

feeling less poopy today. i got on the scale this morning and saw 181. thank goodness i didn't throw in the towel after seeing a one pound drop. K was right. TOM went away.. i jumped on the treadmill yesterday and did my 5 miles again. it felt awesome. i decided to ignore the scale.. however, we now know that didn't last long. lol. my jeans fit this morning too.. that's the best NSV there is. i still have this nasty muffin top.. but its not as noticeable this week. the bloating is gone sooo that helps. my legs are feeling REALLY good.

one thing i hate about my body.. my build. i have VERY muscular legs.. like a runner would have. my legs - especially my calves and quads are never an issue for me. when i start walking or working out.. muscle pops out immediately. most of my weight drops from there first. that kinda sucks since i carry most of my weight around my stomach and chest.

patience.. and perseverance..

next week im thinking about starting the couch to 5k. maybe doing it on tues- thurs- and saturdays. i need to find a more fitting workout for those days since i have less time. like today for instance, i work until 1pm.. and IF i can get cleaned up before 1 and be out the door by 1:15.. i might be able to get in a decent workout before i go get the kids. i have found that evenings don't work for me.. and mornings.. haha.. that's a joke unless i get up at 5am. yeah, my workouts will get more and more necessary.. but so is my sleep. so that's out of the question.

i just have to find a way to make it work. and i will..

im more determined than ever...

i WILL hit 170 by the end of January..

No comments: