Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 .. TGIF?

had a good morning.. nothing dramatic which is good. got off work at 11 and headed straight home. didn't even sit down because i knew if i did.. a nap was in store for me.

jumped in some workout clothes and hit the treadmill. did another 5 miles today.. 3 miles of it on full incline. felt like my legs were going to give out on me so took it back down and did the final 2 miles flat. watched the Bratzz movie. it was cute. my choices of movies to watch are limited to whatever i can find in the "garage sale" boxes. we have watched all of our movies 101 times so we are getting ready to sell them all. i think i need to get my ass to the library this weekend and rent some. the only ones i haven't seen are my daughters tween movies. it gets me through the miles.. but i can only handle so much teenie movie madness..

tonight i have to work the bar. yuck. my brother works it normally on thursdays and saturdays. tomorrow he is going out of town so i have to work tomorrow night too. makes for a longgg weekend. i hope its super busy because it makes the night go by fast.. and of course, owning a business that MAKES money is nice too.

i have more to say.. but i need to kick my feet up for 30 minutes before i make dinner. the balls of my feet are burning.. almost feel like i have blisters. i don't.. but the incline always kills my feel right there. boo hoo. my feet need to toughen up again. i guess its been too long since they have been worked. hmmm .. ya think?

oh yeah.. food has been spot on today. i think i'm way under calories tho. i need to start tracking that. OHHH and i FINALLY broke down and bought a bodybuggg today! whoot! i'm so excited! i spent money on myself. well.. not household money.. mostly gift card money.. but hey! that's new for me. :)

im learning!

No comments: